Originally published at: TinyCLR OS 2.2 Release – GHI Electronics
We’re pleased to announce that TinyCLR OS 2.2 is RTW (Ready to Wear!). The production of 2.2 adds many improvements over 2.1, including:
Added Features Include:
- Add USB Client mass storage allowing access files right from USB (similar to SD card readers).
- CPU Usage statistics feature.
- I2C Slave support.
- Gauge and Charts added to UI.
- TCA file generation from within Visual Studio 2022.
- Reduce CPU workload and power consumption.
- Many other stability fixes and improvements.
See release notes for full details on all the new features and bug fixes.