TinyCLR FileSystem tutorial

I am using an UC5550 with a development board. While trying the tutorial code for the FileStystem tutorial, I get the following errors in my Microsoft Visual Studio:

What to do to make this code error free? Thanks!

Link to tutorial code: https://docs.ghielectronics.com/software/tinyclr/tutorials/filesystem.html
I did include the right libraries.

Welcome to the community.

Looks like you didn’t add the needed NuGet packages? Those are the libraries.

Are you able to load a blink LED program?

Yes I did install the NuGet packages that are included in the tutorial, these are GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.Devices.Storage and GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.IO and I tried to reinstall those several times with no positive effects unfortunately.

I did try another code and that did work for me, those included NuGet packages worked fine.

What library do I miss?

Not sure I am following but just to try, please add all GHI Electronics TinyCLR NuGet packages

I’m wondering if the namespace in your code matches the namespace of your project.

When you cut and paste the code from tutorials, make sure the namespace statement (“namespace FileSystem” in this case) is changed to match the name you used when creating your project. Or, create a new project named “FileSystem” and use the code as is.