I just came across this feather device from Adafruit. I could not resist the temptation, but has purchased one in anticipation of TinyCLR 2.0.
From Adafruit’s site:
This Feather has lots of goodies:
- STM32F405 Cortex M4 with FPU and 1MB Flash, 168MHz speed
- 3.3V logic, but almost all pins are 5V compliant!
- USB C power and data - our first USB C Feather!
- LiPo connector and charger
- SD socket on the bottom, connected to SDIO port
- 2 MB SPI Flash chip
- Built in NeoPixel indicator
- I2C, UART, GPIO, ADCs, DACs
- Qwiic/STEMMA-QT connector for fast I2C connectivity
- We use the built-in USB DFU bootloader to load firmware. It does not come with a UF2 bootloader.
I have a question, would this need the Bootloader V2 loaded prior to loading the TinyCLR OS firmware?