TinyCLR Error

This is a FEZ SPIDER Kit, and it is using to a button click function.
When i finish the program part and pug in USB to Debug the device.
This Error occurs after the debug.
Is there anyone can tell me how to fix this problem?

Hi Nathaniel, welcome !

Can you let us know if you have used the spider before, but now you’re getting this error? Or is this the first time you’re using the Spider?

I wonder what you mean about finishing programming and then plugging in the USB to debug. The usual process you’d go through is update the code in Visual Studio, then with your hardware attached you’d hit F5 to deploy and debug; assuming your board is working, it should simply deploy the code reboot the device and start your app, and send debug results to Visual Studio.

Hey,

try the MF Deployment Tool to check that your Hardware is available. Sometimes get this error but after checking the Hardware with the MF Deployment Tool it works. Dont really know why…

Oops this my first time to work on the spider , so i dun really know what’s happening…i need your help

This error is most commonly associated with two causes:
[ol]Problems with USB. For help see https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/165/netmf-and-gadgeteer-troubleshooting , found under support->documents
bad version of loader. Make sure you carefully followed all the instructions in the support->NETMF for installation. Then follow the links that start with https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/237/update-preparation-loader-tinybooter-and-firmware-tinyclr to check and, if necessary, update the firmware & loader.[/ol]

Nice. let me try these method =]

i am not sure FEZ Config is that already implement in my computer and how to check

@ nathaniel830 - thanks to andre.m for sharing link, however there is a new version available:

https://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/bin/FEZ_Config_v013.zip

Somebody here made a mistake, it never should have existed at that other URL (it could have been me) that made the mistake :wink:

Edit: link above will not work, fez config is now part of the SDK

@ andre.m - I’ve debated with myself all day after i saw some of your, very much appreciated (!), help with URLs to the old FEZ Config. I just hate to make old links completely stale and keep folks hanging. I don’t think we can do a simple re-direct (I’m sure we can do it, but I suspect it would be special case code (Ugh)). I think I’ll move it tomorrow and deal with any fallout with a simple answer (give them the new URL).

Tank you Jeff and Andre.m helping me i think i finish this part and i am very happy that i just finish camera capture in this moment.
PS: i have next stage to move on and that is a Web cam mode can you guys provide some info to me?

thanks andre advice,now i have got an error at the end the chinese means : “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”,

this error message comes from the finish camera capture part and i start to switch over to a new part of web-camera server.
Target framework is that mean FEZ spider ?

@ andre.m - FYI, now that the SDK is out, I’ve put the release version at https://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/bin/GHI%20FEZConfig_1.0.0.0_2013_r3.zip Even though it comes with part of the package, I can imagine the potential need for an independent download.

Edit: link above will not work, fez consign is included in the SDK.

@ Jeff - isn’t fez config updated in every sdk with the firmware versions? Then this link can be trouble. The sdk package allows users to install fez config alone.

@ Gus - Yes. And it falls into the adage: [em]don’t fix a problem before there is a problem.[/em] I’ve removed it.

Oh Jeff is that update link can opreate?

andre, sorry that i am forgot to reply your question.
first,switch over to new part mean i create a project to test the new coding about internet webcam.
second,my .net micro framework is using Visual Studio 2010:NETMF SDK 4.2 (RTM QFE2)
here are the coding:

using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Media;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Shapes;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Touch;

using Gadgeteer.Networking;
using GT = Gadgeteer;
using GTM = Gadgeteer.Modules;
using Gadgeteer.Modules.GHIElectronics;

namespace GadgeteerApp3
{
public partial class Program
{
WebEvent cameraWebEvent;
Responder currentResponder;
// This method is run when the mainboard is powered up or reset.
void ProgramStarted()
{
camera.PictureCaptured += new Camera.PictureCapturedEventHandler(camera_PictureCaptured);
ethernet_J11D.UseDHCP();
ethernet_J11D.NetworkUp += new GTM.Module.NetworkModule.NetworkEventHandler(ethernet_NetworkUp);
Debug.Print(“Program Started”);
}
void ethernet_NetworkUp(GTM.Module.NetworkModule sender, GTM.Module.NetworkModule.NetworkState state)
{
WebServer.StartLocalServer(ethernet_J11D.NetworkSettings.IPAddress, 80);

cameraWebEvent = WebServer.SetupWebEvent("picture");
        cameraWebEvent.WebEventReceived += new WebEvent.ReceivedWebEventHandler(cameraWebEvent_WebEventReceived);
    }
    void cameraWebEvent_WebEventReceived(string path, WebServer.HttpMethod method, Responder responder)
    {
        currentResponder = responder;
        camera.TakePicture();
    }
    void camera_PictureCaptured(GTM.GHIElectronics.Camera sender, GT.Picture picture)
    {
        currentResponder.Respond(picture);
    }
}

}

is there anyone can help?

What is the problem, again?

P.S.

Please, edit your post (pencil icon) and enclose the c# portion of the post with “code” tags.

hi architect this time i can’t find anything in this link https://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/bin/GHI%20FEZConfig_1.0.0.0_2013_r3.zip
which is SDK download url.