TinyCLR 2.0 Insiders Wanted

We are waiting for a couple hours for those that didn’t submit the required paperwork. You will see an email later on today.

3 Likes

Email was sent yesterday. If you haven’t seen it then please check your spam folder please.

1 Like

hi Gus,
email was effectively in the spam folder… and it look extremely promising. no way to find an excuse not to ‘play’ with it. It sounds really great. thanks for letting us the chance to try . congratulations to the team :smile:

1 Like

I would like to participate but I know that I would not have time to do the work. Have fun guys.:sob:

1 Like

There is no work really. It is done. You just have to use it

1 Like

I think that what @MNO would say is he have no time to play with it ! :wink:

1 Like

Then @MNO should stop sleeping and spend more time playing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

REALLY. Is it still possible to play with TinyClr 2.0 ?

1 Like

You know you are one of the special members in this community. Yes you can play.

3 Likes

Thanks for your consideration.:star_struck:
Ok, I’m sending an email today :smile:

And who is able to give public talks/run workshops, in 2020?

A lot will happen in the next couple of months. Join the insider or stay tuned.

About 5 years ago I built a one-off for a client, and based it on (I think) the Panda III - it was a FEZ that was able to do USB Host. I have been asked to build 3 more now, and am looking for a replacement. I would love to stick with C# and also with GHI, and especially the new TinyCLR. But version 1 doesn’t do USB Host. Can I join the insider club and is there USB Host included?

We have USB host and everything else but the insider program is currently closed. We plan to make a public announcement soon.

Waiting (for over a year)… I hope all of the raptor issues are fixed…