The scorpion pepper

I just ate the hottest pepper on earth! I can say it is frakin’ hot! An hour later and I am still sweating!

only hot, it looks scary http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad_Scorpion_Butch_T_pepper

Scorpion pepper is my challenge to you all :wink:

1 Like

You are going to pay for it again - later. ;D

1 Like

its a baby one, so cute.

I have some Ghost Chilli plants in my garden, can’t wait for them to get big and pod up :slight_smile:

Check out videos in this guy’s channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNeV5BiFJPEYiLci3GuwbvQ

@ Gus - I like me some peppers, but that’s probably too hot for me!

BTW - did you get lessons in posting photos from @ Gary? :wink:

@ Brett - Couldn’t hold myself - lmao!

@ Gus - Make a video of you trying it, otherwise it is not real!

You have been added to the list with @ Dave McLaughlin!
;D

Sweet! I’m part of the elite! :wink:

@ devhammer - Just be sure to let me know when you place your next order.

@ Gus

Now that it has been more than 4-6 hours after the consumption, I need to ask “How are things” :smiley:

@ Rajesh - I think Gus took a day off. :smiley:

His next visit to the bathroom involved a grab bar and some wood to bite down on lol

2 Likes

Interesting link to the strengths of chili.

We get the birds eye ones here and they are well hot enough for my taste so I may just pass on this one Gus.

He’ll probably take along a few news papers to fan out the flames too :smiley:

Next test, with hot wings and a glass of margaritas! :slight_smile:

It is getting colder in Michigan and there is one way to keep me hot!

He is ALIVE! ;D

@ Gus - Being from Trinidad, I’m honored that you’ve tried our pepper. I too have tried it; and was physically ill the next day. Had a slight fever, and couldn’t stray too far from the John.

1 Like

Ah ha, so that’s where the name came from. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being a Trini too, these peppers are crazy hot. My brother, father and mother though somehow manages them no problem. I guess that part of being a Trini was not imprinted on me.

But good on you for trying!