Our “GHI 2.0 plan” is going smoothly as planned. Last week’s announcement was a big hit. Today, we are introducing the new forum, utilizing Discourse (https://www.discourse.org/). The new Discourse-based forum is not your typical forum. It revolutionizes the way communities interact. We found it different at first, but we quickly fell in love with it.
Things to consider:
• This is still a test. Everything you post and modify on the new forum will be lost, but we encourage you to try the new forum and let us know of any issues.
• For your security, we did not import any passwords. You will need to reset your password on the new forum by clicking “I forgot my password” under “Log In”.
• User names with spaces and @ symbol are not allowed. We replaced them with an underscore.
• Because of the name change, we added spaces after all @ symbol in old posts. However, you can now tag anyone using this symbol in any of the new post.
• The new forum uses gravatar.com We encourage you to add an avatar (preferably your photo). These helps everyone in locating your posts easily.
• We will not import any of the old images.
• The categories are not the final ones.