Tech Talk with Gus 14 - Embedded Systems Engineering, Mannequin Challenge

Today we’ll talk about what exactly we do as embedded system engineers here at GHI Electronics, and will do it with a twist, “Mannequin Challenge” style.

9 Likes

@ Greg Norris - What a great video. Glad to finally see how the digital sausage is made. Your setup is very impressive Gus.

2 Likes

@ Greg Norris - Well. Done. Greg. Norris. Gus, your part was ok.

2 Likes

Finally a video that I didn’t fall asleep to.

2 Likes

@ Gary was that little lunch, or snack after little lunch but before big lunch? Or since you’re in the northern hemisphere, does little lunch come after big lunch?

I doont think he knoows about sehcond breahkfast.

Excellent video. Loved the bit with Gary and expected as much. Surprised he can do any work with all that food on his table all the time. :slight_smile:

PS… At 5.47 your dummy moved. Watch his cheek. :whistle:

2 Likes

Oh, don’t worry… Gary knows second breakfast…and third…and…

@ Gus - if I swing by next week could you help me with an annoying blue screen issue I’m having with my PC? :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow, great respect for keeping all this running. Best whishes to always find the right decisions to stay a heavyweight on the electronics-market too. With such bosses as a model nothing can go wrong.

3 Likes

I’m wondering how Gus’ office looks like…
Is there one of these guys supervising his work: Gus the Green LED - Circuit Playground Plushie : ID 1026 : $9.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits ? :wink: 8)

1 Like