Tech specs

Where might I find info on tech specs like, pwm freq range, pull up resistor values, ect, other such relevant info to design sw/hw.

Do I need to find the spec sheets on the underlying MCU? But then that wouldn’t have info on for example the software driven pwm would it?

Just hoping to find all this info consolidated into one place.

We try to keep all that under individual tutorials. If there are missing info then we are here to answer your questions and improve the docs.

And yes you are right, some questions are answered by the STM32 datasheet, like the value of internal pull up resistor. But others need to be answered by us, like what is the PWM range.

I am curious on what you are building that you need to know the pull up value and need the limits of PWM. Can you share?

There is nothing particular about knowing the pwm range or pull up value, it was given just as an example of some recent questions i had when i was trying to determine the capability of the pwm, or try to predict how much of a burden the pull ups would be on a battery application. Its kind of basic design info to have I believe.

More than anything i do a lot of everything, so its best for me to understand the capabilities so i do not need as much trial and error or proof of concept.

That said, ive been all over the pwm tutorial and do not see such detail.
I do see properties to retrieve these during run time, I would just like to have these basic details on hand. Besides which i do not actually have all devices i would like for trial and error…

That said, i dont mind telling you I am currently working on a vehicle management computer. I know that is a rather generic description, but until i get something working, there really isn’t much to brag about.