Task Tracker - Defining the G80 Pins LDR0 G80.Gpio.PE3 (input) and G80.Gpio.PC3 (output) cause exception

I just posted Defining the G80 Pins LDR0 G80.Gpio.PE3 (input) and G80.Gpio.PC3 (output) cause exception on Task Tracker. Feel free to discuss and make suggestions here.

Because you are using interrupts on both. Please see the datasheet.

@ Gus - I am not using interrupt, as stated LDR0 is an input and PC3 is an output.

Still not seeing that description but please provide a small example showing the problem.

@ Gus - The G80 pins function are stated as part of the Task Tracker Title, however PC3 is actually define as an InputPort as well (I was commenting out too many lines of code to remember correctly sorry about that.)

I was aware of the interrupt pin restriction, I am hoping this issue not part of that restriction.

In any case here is a simple program to reproduce the issue I am having with the G80 TH.

InputPort LDR0 = new InputPort(G80.Gpio.PE3, true, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp);
InputPort ImbalanceSensor1 = new InputPort(G80.Gpio.PC3, true, Port.ResistorMode.PullUp);
Thread.Sleep(Timeout.Infinite);

Do not enable the glitch filter on both ports. This is indeed related to interrupts.

Edit: see this

Defining the G80 Pins LDR0 G80.Gpio.PE3 (input) and G80.Gpio.PC3 (output) cause exception was updated.

Status went from Proposed to Closed.