Suggestion for FEZ Connect board

Of course not. I’ll just file that away under “stuff I know that will be useful later” :wink:

Thank you for understanding.

At least, it answered my initial question : there will not be any change on the Connect shield since there won’t be any more Connect shield :slight_smile:

Now, may I ask if there will be a (similar ?) way of checking cable presence ?

Gus I know that G120 will be excelent replacement for Panda and also for EMX. For my smart house project I now using Panda which offer me what I need and is cheap enought to offer “cheap” solution… For my other solution I use EMX because need LCD support which panda don’t have… Project where Im plan use ChipworkX is currently paused :slight_smile: Me as all other’s can’t wait for G120 because it will be great product, which will have a lot of features(Also “SQL database”) and in my case WILL replace EMX and Panda :slight_smile: Only problem which I see is that I hope that software/firmware part will not be done like on open source boards :slight_smile: So we will get G120 boards, but only few things will work on them and we can’t use it on comercial products :slight_smile:
I like your company work, products and support and this is reason why I stay with GHI products :slight_smile:

Grrrr Im miss photo :slight_smile:

If Arduino Ethernet Shield work on panda then we have replacement for Connect shield on Panda until there is not other product…

G120 is a small (26.67 mm x 38.1mm) system-on-module hosting a 120Mhz. ARM Cortex-M3 Processor with 4.5MB Flash and 16MB RAM that runs Microsoft .NET Micro Framework. GHI Electronics’s SoMs include a premium library that extends the NETMF core with many GHI-exclusive features. Our offers page details the premium library

No need to worry Dejan, GHI has got you covered on this with their premium library (not open source)

#################################################

Pop in the TinyCLR community IRC channel and ask/chat

about whatever you want.

Details here: http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/topic?id=7210

#################################################

Im read G120 specifications and it will be great and powerfull product :slight_smile: Also I know that it will support Premium library’s but I worry that on release it will not support all functionality to direct replace current boards or that firmware relase will be released every month or two and not when some bug are fixed(Beta releases)…

Do not worry. Do you see why now we refused to ship g120? It has to be done first. And just so you are comfortable, g120 already run everything 100% except networking, which will be done before it ships.

1 Like