I have an interesting question. I have a small SQLite database on my SD card.
To work with the database I use the GHIElectronics.NETMF.SQLite.dll assembly.
Until yet everything was ok (I was able to store and retrieve data), but a couple day before I got an idea to store strings which has not just latin characters.
But when I tried to insert this german string : “alßasüchen” I got an exception (unrecognized token)
(I tried the same thing in the “normal world”. So I wrote a .NET application and tried to insert the same string, but in this case the problem doesn’t occurs)
So want to ask if somebody already met this problem or even is possible to store this kind of strings.