Some unexpected (hard) stuff

Needs age confirmation

3 Likes

Whole Lee C double-R A P.

:open_mouth:

What the… :open_mouth:

Could be directly out of Tarantinos head

Now, everyone get back to work, you have just seen what happens when you slack off! 8)

@ Gary - dems fightin’ words… lol :stuck_out_tongue:

@ Aron - On Monday I would start checking the underside of your chair before you sit down. :whistle:

@ Gary - :think: hmmmm… maybe I should reconsider… :slight_smile: lol

Hey I worked at a place like that in the 70’s and you quickly learned to appreciate closed gates and if you had any questions, you happily got on the radio to zero and asked, far better to look stupid then dead.

Did you guys join Microsoft’s “WSYP” Program? This was one of Microsoft’s first uses of Gadgeteer.

2 Likes

@ Duke Nukem - Gee, thanks Duke… Don’t give Gary any funny ideas… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: lol

If that was a real thing at Microsoft, you would never have any bugs in their software and it would be so secure that the top level NSA crackers would not be able to crack the software because the Microsoft proggrammers would be too afraid of the butt pins. lol

Pay close attention to the names of folks in the video, makes it even better.

[quote=“Aron”]If that was a real thing at Microsoft, you would never have any bugs in their software and it would be so secure that the top level NSA crackers would not be able to crack the software because the Microsoft proggrammers would be too afraid of the butt pins. lol
[/quote]You are assuming (perhaps incorrectly ;)) that the programmers etc at the NSA don’t have even more diabolical chairs or policies. Coding bugs aren’t a good idea for organizations who have teams that specialize in shall we say ‘behavior modification’ :wink: and you definitely don’t want to share the pain there.

Wow the original vid is an Aussie one lol.

“Operating and system errors” :smiley:

@ Duke Nukem - I have no idea how I missed this but @ Aron you are in for such a great Personal Motivational Apparatus!

@ Gary - :stuck_out_tongue: pfffttt