Skewworks, Full-Time

Well, it’s finally happened. Skewworks is now my full-time job! We just landed a big client today that requires not only myself full-time, but I’m going to need employees as well. :slight_smile:

A big part of this is thanks to all the attention and networking that has come out of working with NETMF and this community.

Obviously I’m going to have to take a short break from what I’ve been working on while I switch gears and make Skewworks into a full-time business, but I’ll be back as fast as possible to the boards & community I love :smiley:

For those in the beta group, I’ll package up what I already have and get it out ASAP so you have something to play with while I’m away.

9 Likes

Congratulations! Hope it will work out for you and good luck!

@ Skewworks - Congratulations, that is really exciting.

Congratulations.

Living the dream :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Fantastic! I can’t wait to hear more. Ping me.

Good stuff. Spread the word.

Congrads!!

Congratulations!!

Perfect!!!

Thanks, everyone! I’m quite excited to start this new chapter of Skewworks. :smiley:

@ Skewworks - Congrats! It’ll be a thrilling journey. Will you be using NETMF for this big project?

Congratulations Thomas!!!
JF

I know this has been a long time in the making. But this is GREAT news!!!
I wish you all the best!

Unfortunately this project is a lot like being an Insider, in-so-much as there’s an NDA involved.

I can say Skewworks will continue to provide NETMF solutions in addition to any other projects it might have.

So now, Tinkr will definitely be left undocumented… :frowning:

Congratulations, all the best buddy… :slight_smile:

Although we might not hear from you for a while, I’m sure you will be reading the board on daily basis as this bug is kind of hard to get rid off :slight_smile:

Cheers,

There is documentation online, and I will continue to generate more examples, never fear. :slight_smile:

That’s a fact! I’ve still got a little bit of time to play at the moment too. Just sent off the proposal and probably won’t start work on the contract until Friday.

I’m messing around w/ my new Raptor & 4.3" screen now :smiley: