Size comparison

I just got a couple of FEZ mini’s and they are awesome. And smaller than I expected, which is a good thing. What I wanted to suggest is… What I would have liked is a side by side size comparison of each board size relative to one another.

TC

You mean a picture with all FEZes together side-by -side?

http://www.tinyclr.com/compare

Side - by - side. No pictures, but it will do the trick ;D

I like the idea of a side by side photo. Put a quarter next to each board for scale…

Yeah, I had no proper perspective of the sizes when I bought them. I know you could say… the measurements are available on-line; this is true. But a line of boards from pictured from several angles (the same) would be a welcome (and easy to do) view.

Just a thought

TC :slight_smile:

Take a ruler, draw a rectangle on paper for each of the boards using the dimension from the comparison chart provided by GHI.

Take a scissor and cut out the rectangles.

Label each rectangle.

Place them side by side for comparison.

Not high tech enough?

I actually like the picture idea…why not it is just a picture and will make a customer happy :slight_smile:

[quote]Take a ruler, draw a rectangle on paper for each of the boards using the dimension from the comparison chart provided by GHI.

Take a scissor and cut out the rectangles.

Label each rectangle.

Place them side by side for comparison.

Not high tech enough?[/quote]

This is what I did… but I think you know what I mean :slight_smile:
[line]
Thanks Gus :wink:

Picture was taken and Josh is adding to website very shortly :slight_smile:

Nice work it looks good.

Looks great and as always well designed! :clap:

It looks even better than I had hoped, makes the site even more professional :wink: