Self powered power generator?

Somehow I feel this is a scam.

If it really does work, why is their business only funded by donations?

Thoughts?

A Google search throws this site up! :slight_smile:

http://www.jk720.net/post/21801755071/at-the-risk-of-spreading-stupidity-free-energy-scam

It’s not that one but here’s some others :wink:

The laws of thermodynamics say that you can’t get more wattage out of a generator than you put in, I believe.

If you could, then you’d have an over-unity device, and some people would like to speak with you.

Generally generators are used not to create energy, but to convert one type of energy (mechanical) to another (electrical).

Yes, it is technically impossible to get a perpetual energy machine. However, I have been interested in testing higher-end LED from Cree (that actually put out over 200% of the input electrical power due to an exchange of thermal properties with the air around the diode).

[quote]The laws of thermodynamics say that you can’t get more wattage out of a generator than you put in, I believe.

If you could, then you’d have an over-unity device, and some people would like to speak with you.

Generally generators are used not to create energy, but to convert one type of energy (mechanical) to another (electrical).[/quote]

Getting on my serious, philosophical speaker’s stand:
Just say’n: believing we know everything, has often shown, over and over, to be wrong. We need to work with a set of assumptions to get anything practical done; having somebody (that isn’t a quack) question those fundamentals is a productive activity. Laws of thermodynamics fall into that domain.

1 Like

Look at the ‘Perendev motor’ principle on youtube…

Even if it seems to be fake, I would love to have time making some tests in lab to see how magnetic fields can help creating movement from neodine magents…

Some people died while searching in this way, and petroleum lobbies only see in those possible alternatives a way to make their profits falling down !

Certainly, but the problem is, questioning the fundamental laws of thermodynamics (especially when you’re talking about over-unity) is pretty much the DEFINITION of a quack.

The “inventor” of the Perendev motor is in jail now. He never delivered any motors to customers, and nobody ever verified his claims.

I couldn’t believe that it had almost 4 million hits and I’ve still got that bridge I’ve been trying to sell.

For those interested in the topic, I can heartily recommend The Museum of Unworkable Devices: http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm

It’s a fantastic way to waste a few hours.

1 Like

…Just ask yourselves…Why ?
:think:

Embezzlement. The guy was a fraud and a crook.