Main Site Documentation

Seeed Temperature and Humidity code ported to 4.2

It appears that all of Seeed’s code is still on 4.1. Using the Gadgeteer templates, I went ahead and ported (I use that term liberally) their Temperature and Humidity sensor code to 4.2. I’ve included a test project that seems to work. Inside the Release folder is an MSI file that will install the assemblies in their proper locations.

It’s available here:
http://mc2.unl.edu/TemperatureHumidity.zip

I don’t know who to talk to about getting code pushed back into the Gadgeteer codebase on Codeplex – Gus, could you get me access?

My lab is starting a massive wireless sensor network project that we’ll be prototyping using a lot of GHI modules, so I’m looking forward to being able to contribute code and PCB designs to the project!

Since seeed is taking too long to get 4.2 out, we already did the work and will include drivers in our next SDK.

That is a great support!

Did you do their GroveExpansion module as well? Pretty much exactly your EBlockExpansion module, but with their naming, if not I can send it to you.

Thanks

Hi,

I also use the temperature module of seeed and it requires Net MicroFramework 4.1. I actually have 4.2. Where or how can I update the driver?
The error is that the device is not found when I start my program.

Welcome to the community.

[quote]
Since seeed is taking too long to get 4.2 out, we already did the work and will include drivers in our next SDK.[/quote]

If you have the latest GHI SDK installed, it includes 4.2 support for the Seeed modules.

If you are still having a problem with the latest SDK, please start a new thread with a question.