Running FEZ connect , FEZ Touch and FEZ music shield at the same time with FEZ panda II

I want to run these three modules together (I have quite some ram free so its not going to be an issue).
the problem is that both FEZ connect and FEZ music shield are initialized on on same SPI module in examples.
another thing is that in the provided example the includes

using GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ.Shields;
using GHIElectronics.NETMF.IO;

are not found , neither IO nor Shields.

I have references added as I am already using the same solution for touch and connect.

another this I would like to ask is that in

Resources.GetBytes(Resources.BinaryResources.song);

GetBytes() is not a member of Resources and Resources.BinaryResources is also not showing up

I have spent the night toying around with the stuff and was amazed by how fast I could make prototypes

If I am doing something wrong kindly tell me.

I have a lot of experience with C#, C++ and some other languages and I also have a good amount of experience with electronics.

I have the latest SDK 4.2 installed and am using the FEZ panda II template so yes my project is set on 4.1

Regards,
Shehroze Malik.

OK I solved the Shields and IO problem (WAS actually missing the references and did not include the source.cs file in the example)
still dont get how to add the resource as a BinaryResource.
any pointer will help.
the issue
FEZ connect and FEZ music shield are initialized on on same SPI module in examples is still there.

Regards,
Shehroze Malik.

OK , I got it working but it just happened randomly , after trying for like 50 times , it just got added as a Binary resource.
the issue
FEZ connect and FEZ music shield are initialized on on same SPI module in examples is also solved.
it actually was never an issue , I compiled the file and everything is working out really good.
sorry for disturbing every1.
you guys can close this thread and mark it as solved.
:slight_smile:
Regards,
Shehroze Malik.