the procedure I took to get my first RLP program on a FEZ Raptor running was:
- installed the YAGARTO toolchain and made sure it’s working.
- downloaded RLP_User.zip and modified RLP_Starter_Example:
- changed RLP_LinkScript.lds -> MEMORY -> SDRAM to
- SDRAM (wx) : ORIGIN = 0xA0000000, LENGTH = 0x017FFFFC
- changed makefile’s CCFLAGS mcpu to
- invoked make from console which created the .elf and .map files.
- added .elf to a simple test project’s ressource section and got this code snippet compiled:
byte elf_file = Resources.GetBytes(Resources.BinaryResources.RLP_test); RLP.LoadELF(elf_file); // here I'll get an exception RLP.InitializeBSSRegion(elf_file); SwapArray = RLP.GetProcedure(elf_file, "SwapArray"); elf_file = null; Debug.GC(true);
- when running this causes an exception inside RLP.LoadELF(elf_file).
I went through all code snippets which I found and digged deep into almost any related subject - without success.
So here’s my question:
What’s wrong with my setup?
Thanks a lot in advance for your any suggestions.