Resources for Cobra Graphic Demo

Greetings,

I am working through the tutorials and found the updated code for the cobra that removed all references to Chipworx.

When I open the solution I have errors that state
Error 1 The name ‘Resources’ does not exist in the current context

Is there a resource file associated with this demo that I have not found? Or am I missing something else?

Thanks,
Ron Wensley

Support – GHI Electronics search for “loading resources”

welcome to the community

By the way, fro graphics, search the forum for “glide”

Gus,

Thank you for the reply. I will install these and see how it goes!

Ron

Gus,

I still seem to be missing something. All of the resources are okay. Now when I try and run the solution GHI_Cobre_Graphic_Demo the debugger stops with the following in the output window.

Invalid native checksum: GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware 0xA1518A4B!=0x9C770BE2

Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: System.Http (4.1.2821.0) needs assembly ‘System.Net.Security’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: GHIGraphicalDemo (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: GHIGraphicalDemo (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.System’ (4.1.3.0)

Assembly: GHIGraphicalDemo (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.USBHost’ (4.1.3.0)

Assembly: GHIGraphicalDemo (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.IO’ (4.1.3.0)

Assembly: GHIGraphicalDemo (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort’ (4.1.2821.0)

Assembly: GHIGraphicalDemo (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware’ (4.1.3.0)

Error: a3000000

The program ‘[4] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Waiting for debug commands…

And the Cobra LCD has the text Waiting for debug commands…

I have firmware version 4.1.6.0 and have deleted and reinstalled the SDK

Your assistance will be welcomed.

Ron

Click reply and look at note #1 :slight_smile:

Um… 4.1.6.0 is the latest version posted and it is the firmware installed on the Cobra.

Try removing the GHI references from your project and then re-add them. The listing say it is looking for GHI 4.1.3 SDK.

You always need to remove and re-add the project references when a SDK is upgraded.

Mike,

Thanks for the help that took care of it the demo is up and running. ;D