Relays Module Spec

Hi,
I have the Relay module (4 relays).

I need ~ 30 V DC 10 A (and F > 400 K ) but it seems like this does not support these needs. although the relays themselves seem to be good enough it looks like the traces are not thick enough and are a bottle neck. where can I find the spec for the relay module?

My question is also regarding Relay ISOx16 Module which also indicate what I need but I want to get the traces details before ordering it - to be sure it matches my needs.

Thanks!

in other words what does the PCB Support (A & DCV)?

We not longer offer these for sale. Do you have one?

Yes, I have a few of the 4 relays.
In case the 16 relay support my needs I’d like to buy from them, but I want to make sure they support my needs before buying - the PCB support the 30VDC and 10A.
where can I find the spec of both relay modules?

What does “F > 400 K” mean?

Frequency greater than 400K
@ Gus, anyplace I can find the spec, or a reply about the PCB capabilities?

400KHz!? As in 400 thousand cycles per second?

Yeah, you will never find any mechanical relay that can switch on and off at 400000 times per second. You will be VERY lucky to get 400 cycles per second. More reasonable would be 100 cycles per second.

I don’t even know if you wil be able to get 400k out of a solid state relay.

thanks, I’ll check this out.
yet want to know about the Ampere and Voltage :slight_smile:

Maybe that really means rated cycle life before the relay dies.

@ Devloper123 -

Only relays I know to enable such high frequencies (up to GHZ) are based on MOSFET !
No mechanical relay can support that constraint

Normally is indicated the maximum frequency that a signal can pass through contacts without getting attenuated or distorted. Raising the frequency it create more impedence and so the signal get attenuated (measured in dB). Higher the freq higher the attenuation.