Refrense materials for RLP Extension

Where can I find details on the RLP Extension library?

I saw some references to it in the “RLP Realtime Audio Recording”, which got me intrigued. I searched a few times already through the forum and the wiki. There are a couple of mentioning of RLP Extension, but neither of them lead me to any reference documentation.

I am starting my first USBizi project. I would like to understand all the aspects of CLR, RLP,and its extensions before making important design decisions.

Thanks,
Alex

See premium library reference undermentioned on the support page.

Welcome to the community.

Also from top of page:

Support->NETMF Tutorials->Native Code/RLP

Thank you Mike and Gus for your prompt replies and the greeting :slight_smile:

I did look through those materials and I found all the details about the GHI Electronics NETMF library for .NET Micro Framework, but this is not what I was looking for specifically.
The tutorials also has a few references to the RLP extensions. Particularly there are some samples of calling

RLPext->Delay()
RLPext->malloc()
RLPext->Task…
RLPext->PostManagedEvent()

on the native side.

But I would like to se the complete list of the functions the RLP Extension provide for native programming.
I might just jumping over the link somewhere without noticing it…

Could you please point tme to it then .

Thanks,
Alex

I have not worked with RLP, but I think you will find what you are looking for in the RLP header file(s).

or…

http://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/NETMF/Library%20Documentation/html/f608e398-6573-8adc-5d59-b904dfa3fcee.htm

Please see my first reply. They must be in the library reference.

Yes, right - found i!.

It is indeed in the references materials Gus mentioned it his reply. The link Mike provided is his reply just goes directly to the needed page.

Pehaps I was not expeted to see this info in the .NET Frameform documentation and I was skipping over.

Thank you for your help -I have everything I needed to get moving now.
Alex