This is HuskyLens driver for .NET and TinyCLR.
HuskyLens is an easy-to-use AI machine vision sensor with 7 built-in functions: face recognition, object tracking, object recognition, line tracking, color recognition, tag recognition and object classification.
- Processor: Kendryte K210
- Image Sensor:
- SEN0305 HuskyLens: OV2640 (2.0Megapixel Camera)
- SEN0336 HuskyLens PRO: OV5640 (5.0MegaPixel Camera)
- Supply Voltage: 3.3~5.0V
- Current Consumption(TYP): 320mA @ 3.3V, 230mA @ 5.0V (face recognition mode; 80% backlight brightness; fill light off)
- Interr: UART; I2C
- Display: 2.0-inch IPS screen with 320*240 resolution
- Built-in Algorithms: Face Recognition, Object Tracking, Object Recognition, Line Tracking, Color Recognition, Tag Recognition, Object Classification
- Dimension: 52mm x 44.5mm (2.05*1.75 inch）
Check it out:
Gravicode/HuskyLensNet: DFRobot HuskyLens Driver for .NET and TinyCLR, enjoy ;D you can use Raspi or TinyCLR Device to test. (github.com)
Hopefully you like it