QuickReply Buttons

These buttons provide an easy way to help others.

Your question is missing one or more of these details:[ul]
The name of the product.
The code you’re trying to run.
Details on your setup.[/ul]
(Generated by QuickReply)

The most common mistake is not having the latest firmware. Please make sure you have the latest SDK, see release notes. After installation, make sure you’ve loaded the latest firmware on the device. The firmware is updated though the integrated updater software found under the start menu. If that fails, or if your device doesn’t have such software, you can always run the update manually.

Using code tags will make your post more readable. This can be done in two ways:[ol]
Click the “101010” icon and paste your code between the

tags or...
Select the code within your post and click the "101010" icon.[/ol]

And where do we find those buttons? Or am I too early? :slight_smile:

You will see them now.

Indeed!

The most common mistake is not having the latest firmware. Please make sure you have the latest SDK, see release notes. After installation, make sure you’ve loaded the latest firmware on the device. The firmware is updated though the integrated updater software found under the start menu. If that fails, or if your device doesn’t have such software, you can always run the update manually.

EDIT: Personally, I think that’s a little too quick… I’d think this more useful it if just pasted the blurb into the reply box and gave you an option to edit & add to the message before hitting “Submit”.

2 Likes