Question about webserver

Hi all,
I’ve a FEZ panda 2 with webserver, work ok process method “GET” very good.

My question is,

Are There examples on how I can upload files with the method "POST"
I want upload file in webserver Panda2 with browser that using the method “POST”

How I do?

See these examples C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1\Samples

Wouter also has a webserver working neatly with POST requests, althtough it was initialy writen for the COBRA board. You could get inspiration there :wink:

http://code.tinyclr.com/project/243/webserver-extension-for-fez-cobra/

thank!!

Webserver in panda work very good with firefox and internet explorer but I have problem with chrome because chrome reques a file name “favicon.ico” whenever it makes a request page. Why?

favicon is the icon that appears left from the url in the addressbar.

It is also the icon that appears when one saves the url as a favorite:

all of the browsers request this file.

well, they should not request that file unless you got a link tag in your head tag. But it is possible that chrome looks for favicon.ico as default.

Examples:

<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/somewhere/myicon.ico" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/gif" href="/somewhere/myicon.gif" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/png" href="/somewhere/myicon.png" />

I found the problem , the problem is simple ma very hard risolve:

when the process file htm html read in SD card with buffer 128byte find and parse/replace this tag file “~name_variable~” , panda when find this stream change with real value.
The problem is when send the header “Content-Length: file size” this operation I do first send the file, but i mesure the size wron because:

sendHeader(file.lenght);
parse file and replace ~xxx~ with variable of sensor
and
send file with small buffer 128byte (small memory)

the problem is the size is change when parse/raplace , in the browser IE and firefox this is not problem but in Chrome is a proble , Chrome refuses the file with the size wrong!!