Project error

Hello everyone. … I am new here… I need one help basically I am using visual studio2013 and GHi ggadgeteer
Project code… it shows build error is below. …

Imports GT = Gadgeteer
Imports GTM = Gadgeteer.Modules
Imports Gadgeteer.Modules.GHIElectronics

Namespace Clicker
    Partial Public Class Program

Dim font As Font
        Dim count As Integer = 0

Public Sub ProgramStarted()

font = Resources.GetFont(Resources.FontResources.NinaB)
            Debug.Print("Program Started")
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText(count.ToString(), font, GT.Color.Red, 50, 50)

End Sub

Private Sub button_ButtonPressed(sender As Button, state As Button.ButtonState) Handles button.ButtonPressed
            count = count + 1
            display.SimpleGraphics.Clear()
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText(count.ToString(), font, GT.Color.Red, 50, 50)
        End Sub
    End Class
End Namespace

have you looked at this document?

https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/165/netmf-and-gadgeteer-troubleshooting

I suggest you first use FEZConfig to verify you have the correct firmware on your device.

I have Fez confg correctly. …
Is it need to connect manual boad to computer?

No, it is not required to load a program.

can you ping the board from FEZConfig?

what version of the firmware have you installed?

the second image you posted shows that the device cannot be seen. For you to debug your app, you need to have the device connected by USB cable at the time you start deploying and debugging the app - did you have it connected?

@ Mike also wants you to confirm Fez Config can see the device and you’ve updated the firmware to match the SDK version you installed. The simplest way to do that is to run Fez Config and check for firmware update, and paste the response hereinto a reply here for us all to see.

@ bret
As I am beginner please tell me which device should I connect through USB cable connection ?

I’m not suggesting that you have something wrong, but there are a few things that we need to check.

You need to have your device assembled like the diagram you included. For a Cerberus, you need to connect the USB Client module to Socket 8. The USB cable needs to plug into the USB Client module. Then, you should get the power LEDs light up. At that point, you should be able to open Fez Config and run that to check the firmware versions (use the “check device for update” button). Take a screenshot of the outcome of that for us.

If that all works, then lets go back over to Visual Studio and check more there - we’ll stand by waiting to help