Please help connecting LCD to PANDA II

Hi guys,
Finally I got my Panda II and 2.4" TFT LCD ITDB02 from
http://iteadstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=57_58&products_id=133

So for those who already has experience of making this two work together, what would be the best way of doing it? What code or libraries would be needed?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

it’s an ILI9325 controller, have you searched for that (both here and the code site)?

Yes, found this - http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/1/1396/

But when I run the downloaded demo, it shows this two errors.

Error 2 GenerateResource.ReferencedAssemblyNotFound - C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\ITDB02Demo\ITDB02\bin\Debug Netduino\ITDB02.dll: Could not load file or assembly ‘ITDB02.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Parameter name: C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\ITDB02Demo\ITDB02\bin\Debug Netduino\ITDB02.dll ITDB02Demo

Error 1 The type or namespace name ‘SecretLabs’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\ITDB02Demo\ITDB02\ITDB02.cs 10 7 ITDB02

Another thing, whenever I connect the LCD to Panda, USBizi dissapears from found hardware, therefor I can’t install anything onto it. ::slight_smile:

First thing you need to do is remove the LCD from Panda and make sure they are the same pinout before you try it. I am 99% sure they are not the same pinout.

You can still do some wiring to make it work.Use the code GHI provides for FEZ Touch.

Roger, everything is in the attached zip. The error you are getting is because you are building Netduino version. Select non netduino target in the visual studio and try again.

Hmm… tried that but didn’t help. Please see screenshot below. ???

You’re targeting the emulator, not an actual device. That’s what you need to change…

Ok, just remove Netduino (SecretLabs) references completely

Hello.
Where I can found SecretLabs (Display.TFT) library?

This is an old thread and the reference was to use the FEZ Touch code with the ITStead LCD that has the same graphics proc. but a different pinout.

You are looking for the Secret Labs Display library - AFAIK there may not be one. You should try the Secret Labs support.

…Welcome to FEZ land.