OutputPort on 4.1.8.0

Just received FEZ Panda II and updated the firmware to 4.1.8.0 (I believe this is the latest available version). I’d like to blink the little red light on the board (next to the USB port). But, in my code, OutputPort keep generating an error of missing type/namespace (i.e., “could not be found” error). Any ideas? Here’s what I’ve got (you can see the references I’ve got in the attached image - word of warning: I’m a newbie to C# coming from VB)

using System;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using System.Threading;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;

namespace MFConsoleApplication1
{
public class Program
{
public static void Main()
{
outputport LED;

}

}

}

Taken directly from “Create a new project” in Visual Studio :

using System;
using System.Threading;

using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;

using GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ;

namespace FEZ_Panda_II_Application1
{
    public class Program
    {
        public static void Main()
        {
            // Blink board LED

bool ledState = false;

OutputPort led = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)FEZ_Pin.Digital.LED, ledState);

while (true)
            {
                // Sleep for 500 milliseconds
                Thread.Sleep(500);

// toggle LED state
                ledState = !ledState;
                led.Write(ledState);
            }
        }

}
}

Thanks, for this - it’s great. I got three errors - two on the OutputPort and one on the Cpu. Here are the errors I got after my copy&paste:

Error 1 The type or namespace name ‘OutputPort’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Gaylord\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\MFConsoleApplication2\MFConsoleApplication2\Program.cs 20 13 MFConsoleApplication2
Error 2 The type or namespace name ‘OutputPort’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Gaylord\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\MFConsoleApplication2\MFConsoleApplication2\Program.cs 20 34 MFConsoleApplication2
Error 3 The type or namespace name ‘Cpu’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Gaylord\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\MFConsoleApplication2\MFConsoleApplication2\Program.cs 20 46 MFConsoleApplication2

Disregard - I found it: missing the Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware reference. Thanks Bec A Fuel!