Noob question - mounting board


This is my first post on this forum, and I am fairly new to the whole prototyping world, so this may seem like a stupid question :wink:

Can anyone tell me what the mounting boards on the following link are called ? You can screw standoffs in it and stack the gadgeteer modules on top of each other.

I have a spider kit arriving in the next few weeks, and I would like a nice way of putting a prototype together.


Welcome JB

Have a look at - Steve is a member here making them


Tamiya Universal Mounting Plates -

Thanks, they seem great ! I hope they ship to Europe :wink:

Steve will ship to Europe and ProtoPic is in Scotland.

Amazon have them so I guess you can ge them where ever you are.

Good luck.

You might want to check with Steve before you place an order. He’s been having a problem with his CNC and he’s busy planning MADExpo. So, if you need a quick turn around I’d confirm with him first that it’s possible.