No Fez Config

Hi,

I’ve installed the NETMF and Gadgeteer Package 2013 R2 but I have no Fez Config application on my desktop, nor can I find it in the Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics folder.

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

I’m using Windows 8 by the way.

Chris.

Thanks Andre.

I run the app you supplied and it allowed me to update my board. However I’m slightly confused. The instructions say that I need the NETMF SDK 4.3 to be able to use Visual Studio 2012 but the Gadgeteer package only has firmware up to version 4.2. This means that my apps won’t deploy because the board doesn’t match the version of the framework.

Is there something that I’m missing?

Regards
Chris.

VS2012 requires NETMF 4.3 … that said, the NETMF 4.3 supports 4.2, 4.1 and 4.0 devices.

Welcome to the community and sorry bout any confusion with FEZ Config. SDK should be out tomorrow to, which includes the non-beta version of FEZ Config.

Thanks once again Andre. That was what I was missing. All working now.

@ chris@ goodturn5.com -
sorry for taking so long to chime-in been very busy around here working on releasing the sdk… there is a newer version of FEZ Config at:

https://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/bin/FEZ_Config_v013.zip

The one coming out with the SDK has some really nice improvements :slight_smile: … we’re almost there (yeah!)

Thanks Jeff, looking forward to seeing the full release.