No EntryPoint when debugging Gadgeteer Project on Hydra

Are you plugged into a good power supply and powered USB hub? It definitely shouldn’t take 2 hrs. Have you tried multiple times? Something caused it to stop mid way through the update. If good power isn’t the problem then this is definitely one for Gus.

I tried three Times and i have plugged the board into an usb port of my pc. Not a hub

If you have a powered hub, try from there. Some USB ports on computers do not provide enough current.

Thank for your time, i will try later. By the way, here it is 1 am and you?

I’m an hour behind you, GMT-6. Good night.

I’m sorry for the mistake. I finally get the board working with the firmware update. BUT, the cue of the USB port was a huge one. My OLD PC do not have enough power so I did the upgrade one my turbo 6 cores AMD Phenom. I got the message for completion and the notepad opened. BUT, since this PC is very fast in CPU, I can’t use MFDEPLOY on this one (see this thread : http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/21/5470/)

So, I had to go back on my OLD PC to complete to firmware upgrade with MFDEPLOY. In short, that procedure was everything but simple.

Finally, a very grateful thanks to ianlee74 for your help.

Great! Glad you got it working. Welcome to the community.

Everything go fine with the process as described for the firmware update but, I never see the message “Waiting for debug commands…”

The last message I have in MFDeploy is “*** nXIP Program found at 0x0008”

[quote]Everything go fine with the process as described for the firmware update but, I never see the message “Waiting for debug commands…”

The last message I have in MFDeploy is “*** nXIP Program found at 0x0008”[/quote]

Sorry Jango,

this is my fault. The “Waiting for debug commands…” message is on the T35 display if you have one connected. What you are seeing on MFDeploy is correct. TinyBooter, once the firmware is written, will immediately execute and that is what this message is saying. I will have a fix on the wiki by tomorrow to relay that this is the proper message on MFDeploy and the other is on the T35 display.