Main Site Documentation

Nice small quad/hex copter on KS

Me likes!

I can’t believe how much this got funded.

But it looks like it is one of the best ones out there.

That is a really attractive offer!

Nice! I wish they had an option to just get the control board. I’d like to pop one of those into my larger quad.

They say it is open hardware, so assume the design will be open and you can build your own

Sure. But, that doesn’t help fund the Kickstarter :wink:

True. On the other hand looks like they are doing just fine. :slight_smile:

They’re funded at 36 times their goal, so I’m pretty sure they’ll make do :slight_smile:

That’s why I’d like the option of getting some of the boards during that high volume / low cost initial order :wink:

Ask them on KS page. May be they will introduce another pledge level.

Already have :wink:

I did too in the main comments section. Lets see what they are going to say. I don’t see why it shouldn’t be available.

They’ve replied. For boards only pledge contact them directly. The boards will be offered later on their site as well. They have also posted schematics in the latest update on KS.

Yea, I got a reply. They want a $30 pledge to just get the board. Might as well go ahead and pledge the full $49 and get the copter. If they had WP8 software… :frowning:

@ ianlee74 - pfft - build your own

I’ll bet a few of us could probably whip something up… :slight_smile:

I’ve been waiting on this Justin guy to finish up his copter boards so I don’t have to… I guess you’re holding onto them for your websites grand opening? :wink:

Something like that :whistle: