New Video Show with Pete Brown and Devhammer

Audio sync much betterer!!

Are you guys planning to be at Hampton Roads Maker Faire this year? Can be a good trip for your show :smiley:

No new episode this week?

@ Architect - Pete is out of town for the Decibel conference, so no, no new show this week, sorry. Pete’s got all the magic on his end (at least for now), so it’s pretty hard to do the live show without him.

On the plus side, I have some new toys to show off when we’re back. :slight_smile:

@ Architect - Do you have a link for the HR MMF?

Yes, I do:

@ Architect - I don’t know about Pete, but unfortunately I’m already booked that weekend (October’s a busy month for me, with events on 3 out of 4 Saturdays).

Maybe next year.

Ok. :slight_smile:

New episode today?

@ Architect -

Yes. We’re recording at 12:30pm, though, rather than our usual 3pm, because I’ve got a meeting in Baltimore tonight, so I’ll need to get on the road to avoid traffic (gotta love working in the DC/Baltimore corridor, where defensive driving means leaving several hours early so you don’t get stuck in traffic).

Topic is making music electronically, focusing on synthesizer hardware and software, audio interfaces, and more.

Pete usually posts the show topic and time now on our Facebook page:

Drop by and give us a like, and keep an eye there for upcoming shows and topics.

I have been driving to Baltimore every weekend last summer. 8 hours of drive two ways. :frowning:

Good to know about FB page although I am not a big fun of FB!

“liked”

@ Architect - Thanks for the “like”. I’m sorta meh on FB, but given what I do, I need to at least pay some attention to it.

Wow…I think I’d go nuts if I had to make that drive every weekend. I’ll try to remember that next time I’m grousing about my 4-hour round trip in traffic. :slight_smile:

Make sure you don’t travel this weekend:

http://now.msn.com/trucker-convoy-plans-on-tying-up-beltway-in-dc-to-protest-shutdown-low-wages?ocid=ansnow11

FYI, for folks who weren’t able to watch live, Episode 3: Creating Electronic Music, is now available to watch:

Enjoy!

1 Like

I need to set-up a reminder. Totally forgot about it yesterday :frowning:

EDIT: Updated the post to point to the re-uploaded version of the episode, as the recording of the streamed version conked out after a couple of minutes.

Episode 4 will air this Thursday (10/17) at 4:30pm ET (trying a later time to see if that allows more folks to watch live):

This episode, we’ll discuss game technologies, including of course FEZ Game-O.

2 Likes