Main Site Documentation

NETMF on Vacation

I’ve been extremely busy lately but I finally found time to take a vacation with the family. Over the drive up yesterday and a bit of this morning the family has played about 8hrs of Pacman and RallyX on a little device I built. :smiley:

Thanks for the original code Chris!

Device itself, for those curious, is a Hyrda w T35 lipo battery w charger (soldermonkey), 6 button pad (skewworks), Tunes module, Bluetooth, Chucky (Architect), temp humidity and compass.

I’ll return to the forums full force…
eventually :slight_smile:

enjoy your holidays and I’m looking forward to your litter device :slight_smile:

I may be wrong, but I don’t think his device has anything to do with cats :wink:

Hahahaha :smiley:

LOL!

Also has uSD card which is what everything runs from; its using the Skewworks application framework. The kids and I will make Snake tonight and swimming and such. :slight_smile:

I’ll upload pics when I get out the laptop tonight; phone doesn’t want to play nice.

I’ve been meaning to ask you… Can your framework multitask yet?

Always could. There’s just a watered down Shell only version for Clix.

Nice. I’m going to spend some more time with it soon. I’ve got this big arcade game in my garage that needs to be doing other things when not being played with…

@ Skewworks - Show us some pics! :wink:

You need few fez Game-O in their hands :wink:

Sure do! I’ll be backing for a white one when I get back from vacation. Maybe even the rush level one. Need new toy NOW :wink:

Lol!! Sorry for the typo! :slight_smile:

Here’s some pictures; the UI’s nothing fancy but I slapped it together in about 4hrs the night before we left :slight_smile:

Very cool, looks like that 3d printer of yours is getting a workout too :smiley: