NETMF / Gadgeteer Workshop - North Hertfordshire UK

@ ibgregr - no comment 8)

To get the most benefit for the weekend bring a Windows 8.1 device with BLE supportā€¦Hintā€¦Hintā€¦ :whistle:

@ andre.m - for this weekend jollyā€¦yesā€¦ :smiley:

Should I take the BLE kit along with BLE113 chips with me, as well as the 8.1 partā€¦

@ PiWi - Iā€™m sure we can find a use for it :slight_smile:

Add one more import :wink:

Darn it. I donā€™t have a win 8.1 device with ble. Unless I can shoehorn it onto my MacBook Pro bootcamp. Now Iā€™m working for Samsung I donā€™t have my awesome dell m3800 any more.
What to do??

@ HughB - i guess you can use your iphone or be tea boy for the dayā€¦ :whistle:

2 Likes

Hi Hugh, Iā€™ve got a reasonable setup but lack the some knowlegde on BLE etc. required, I guess.

e4340 + win 8.1 (or mavericks if need be) + bled112 + ble sdk from BG + wp 8.1 + iPad + S5 (not iPhone, thatā€™s 5S) ā€¦

Maybe we can team up @ workshop ā€¦

Sounds like a plan. Iā€™m going to see if I can upgrade this week.

@ HughB and @ PiWi : donā€™t worry that much, guys :hand: I will be the tea boy :-[

@ Bec a Fuel - I thought all you fellas where at the bleeding edge of technologyā€¦ :open_mouth:

Yes we are !

But our strength is just not to show too much the extent of our abilities. :hand: :whistle:

I will make sure garƧon has a selection for fine Teas to serve :whistle:

I think Iā€™ve got a C64 in the attic room, should I bring that as well ?

I donā€™t know if get customs clearance though ā€¦

Looking forward to the weekend! Learning from the masters

What time do we start on Saturday morning?

@ hagster - heh thanks hagster, I should have looked back through the thread :slight_smile:

@ HughB - No prob. I knew roughly where it was. I canā€™t make Saturday but will try and be there on Sunday.