NETMF / Gadgeteer Workshop - North Hertfordshire UK

@ PiWi - Good suggestions.

I will talk to James Scott tomorrow at MSRC and see if i can get him to pop his head in, but is schedule is pretty mad…

@ mhectorgato - :smiley:

would be nice if possible …

I heard (at Build 2014) that MS is putting generics in .NetMF amongst others I hope and Azure for .NetMF as well …

The more people that are interested in coming is more of bonus to bribe James into coming down…

I think Azure + NETMF is a great fit…

Saturday July 26 would be good for me

26th July is good for me,

Is there anything you would like us to contribute?

I’m looking forward to the day, and I’m sure it will a successful day for everyone.

@ kiwi_stu - Will get a “What to bring” list going closer to the date.

Since it looks like we have some people coming from a fair distance and there’s lots of things we can cover the event is now going to be over 2 days - 26th and 27th of July

Hopefully this event might be starting point of something on an annual basis within the “.netmf/gadgeteer” community. Having these events I believe is a good way to grow the “.netmf/gadgeteer” community, especially having information and seeing what can be done with the platform from the experts.

I did think the agenda was growing and a single day was going to be too short of time. I will try to make both days, but will be there at least one fo them.

@ andre.m - :clap:

Wife admitted ? :whistle:

@ andre.m : yes, of course.
In fact the place is far enough from home so that I can leave her alone here without worrying about her return :-[
Her legendary sense of direction will do the rest :hand:

Ouch ! Not on the head, honey :naughty: Ouch !

lol

There is a chap flying in from Switzerland for the workshop…

So yet another extremely good excuse to come along to learn from the trail blazers ;D

3 Likes

Now I really wish I was going as this is turning into a gathering of the all stars. Wonder if the wife will let me change our summer vacation plans.

@ Justin - Any chance you are going to record or live stream the event for those of us that cannot attend?

1 Like

@ munderhill - will see what i can do…

hmmm… it’s only a 5 hour drive for me :smiley: 26 and 27 it is?

1 Like

Really looking forward to this. I have a T-962 oven on order that I will bring along to help speed up the copious amounts of cooking we will need to do, plus a hot air gun etc.

What hotel are people staying at?? Let me know and I will book a room there too.

1 Like

Booked my room :slight_smile:

Me too.

1 Like

Envy all you folks :slight_smile:

It is going to be a good one.