.NET Micro Framework Libraries for Web APIs

Hi,

I am right now in the process of writing .NET Micro Framework libraries for REST Services which are useful with the .NET Micro Framework.
As of right now most of the Azure Services are covered and so I am looking for some new APIs which you think are useful to have a library to work with. So please let me know which APIs do you want have “natively” on the .NET MF/Gadgeteer Platform?

I have thought about:

[ul]Twilio → I have added a Gist on Github how to do that, so with these Code Snippets your are able to send Alarms via SMS from your Device: netmftwilio · GitHub [/ul]

[ul]AWS S3 → I have added a new library to my Github account to work with S3 services from .NET Micro Framework. Get it here: GitHub - mobernberger/netmfawss3: This is a .NET Micro Framework Library for working with the Amazon S3 Rest API. [/ul]

[ul]Sendgrid - for sending E-Mails over a Rest Service [/ul]

Happy to hear what you think about that and get your ideas.

Michael

5 Likes

AllJoyn

https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/forum/topic?id=17337

Hi Ian,

ok that sounds great but it look likes that the implementation will be some work. I will check out the documentation in january and give you feedback if it seems to be possible for me.

Michael

Hi,

I have added the Link to my Twilio Client and right now working on getting the Amazon S3 Uploads to work from Gadgeteer/Netmf.

Michael

Hi,

I have added a new library to my Github account to work with S3 services from .NET Micro Framework. See the link above in my original post.

Michael

2 Likes