Needs assembly 'dotnetwarrior.Gadgeteer.G400HDR' (1.1.1.0)

I cannot figure out how to get my program to work.
Here’s my code:

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Threading;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Controls;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Media;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Shapes;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Touch;

using Gadgeteer.Networking;
using GT = Gadgeteer;
using GTM = Gadgeteer.Modules;
using Gadgeteer.Modules.GHIElectronics;

namespace DebugTest
{
    public partial class Program
    {
        // This method is run when the mainboard is powered up or reset.   
        void ProgramStarted()
        {
            /*******************************************************************************************
            Modules added in the Program.gadgeteer designer view are used by typing 
            their name followed by a period, e.g.  button.  or  camera.

Many modules generate useful events. Type +=<tab><tab> to add a handler to an event, e.g.:
                button.ButtonPressed +=<tab><tab>

If you want to do something periodically, use a GT.Timer and handle its Tick event, e.g.:
                GT.Timer timer = new GT.Timer(1000); // every second (1000ms)
                timer.Tick +=<tab><tab>
                timer.Start();
            *******************************************************************************************/

// Use Debug.Print to show messages in Visual Studio's "Output" window during debugging.
            Debug.Print("Program Started");
        }
    }
}

Every time I try to debug for my G400HDR I get the following error:

[quote]Found debugger!

Create TS.

Loading start at 202cf300, end 202fe2c8

Assembly: mscorlib (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Native (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11 (4.2
.0.0) Assembly: System.Security (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Graphics (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.TinyCore (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.IO (4.2.0.0) Assembly: System.IO (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.Usb (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Touch (4.2.0.0)
Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Ink (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM (4.2.0.1)
Loading Deployment Assemblies.

Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Gadgeteer (2.42.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Gadgeteer.SPI (2.42.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Gadgeteer.Serial (2.42.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Net (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: dotnetwarrior.Gadgeteer.G400HDR (1.1.1.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Gadgeteer.DaisyLink (2.42.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: DebugTest (1.0.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.Breakout (4.2.101.0) Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: dotnetwarrior.Gadgeteer.G400HDR (1.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.Hardware’ (4.2.11.0)

Assembly: dotnetwarrior.Gadgeteer.G400HDR (1.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHI.Premium.System’ (4.2.11.0)

Assembly: DebugTest (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘dotnetwarrior.Gadgeteer.G400HDR’ (1.1.1.0)

Error: a3000000

Waiting for debug commands…

The program ‘[8] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).[/quote]

I have already completely re installed all of the .NET SDK’s and NETMF stuff. I have no idea what to do.

I should point out that the reason my code is only the starting code is because I am simply trying to get the debugger to work in the first place. All i want to do is be able to debug.

@ Robby - Have you updated the firmware on the G400?

You can check what version of framework is installed on your device with the FEZConfig tool.

Hi Robby, welcome to the forum (if I haven’t mentioned before :slight_smile: )

The problem is that you have the SDK up-to-date, but not the firmware on your device. Please run Fez Config and connect the device, check it’s out-of-date, and then update it. You should then be fine to deploy your app.

5 seconds apart. Snap :slight_smile:

@ Brett
@ taylorza

FEZ Config says that the TinyCLR on the device and on my computer is 4.2.11.1.

@ Robby - Two things.

1. Can you post a screenshot of FEZConfig
  2. When did you grab the G400HDR code from codeshare? I posted an update last weekend.

@ taylorza - I honestly don’t know when I got the code as I got it from someone else in my programming group. Could you please link it?
Also attached is an image of FEZ Config.

@ Robby - You can get the latest version of the code with the installer from codeshare
https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/codeshare/entry/739

If you have any issues or questions, do not hesitate to ask.

@ taylorza - Thank you so much! That solved the problem. Any idea how often I should check that page for updates?

@ Robby - It is a pleasure, I am glad you got it working

I will generally update the code on demand,
[ol] If someone finds an issue with the code
When the firmware changes and requires a new version
If someone has a feature request that I am able to implement[/ol]

The best is to monitor the forums, if I post an update I will also put a message on the forums indicating that there is an update and what that update does.

1 Like