Need a Gadgeteer hub? We have one!

Well, yea… Not really trying to just solve a single problem, though. However, that does point out an obvious solution I hadn’t considered which is to put the power extender between the mainboard and the hub rather than between the hub and module. Now I think there is a need for a smaller power extender module that only has a single pair of sockets :slight_smile:

Was just about to say about using power injector. Easier to see when you draw it.

Cool my wish was granted …
https://gadgeteer.codeplex.com/workitem/526

And it brought some awesome ideas along :slight_smile:

Thanks for listening Gadgeteer team…
Jay

1 Like

Which is the adc chip on the board?
Ps : found schematic of the board

Just updated.

Getting a “The type or namespace name ‘Interfaces’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Gadgeteer’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)” for the 4.3 project on “using GTI = Gadgeteer.Interfaces;”. Are there docs as to update older projects?

I haven’t seen anything online, but after a few minutes examining in object browser and then debugging:

“using GTI = Gadgeteer.tInterfaces;” should now be using "GTI = Gadgeteer.SocketInterfaces; "

“new GTI.DigitalInput” should now be “GTI.DigitalInputFactory.Create”

Would be nice if breaking changes got documented somewhere. I’m not 100% sure what I’m doing is the correct method of fixing the problem. It can compile again, which is a plus.

I would like to point out that GHI devices do not support NETMF 4.3

1 Like