My List

@ Brett - It appears that you are going to be my first victim, I had the guys in distribution put something special in there just for you! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Only if the picture was sideways… :whistle:

not just a picture of me but a autographed picture of me! :whistle:

Is there any other way to do it? 8)

@ devhammer - looks like I see another order should I decide to carry out justice. :whistle:

Can you let me know who told you about my order, even when I explicitly asked for it not to be disclosed ? Hmm, you know what they say about good help, right ?

:wink: :smiley:

Please let @ Devhammer’s order slide. It’s Friday, one victim is enough surely.

@ Brett - Now you should know it’s human nature that as soon as you tell someone to not do something, that will be the first thing they do…lol As far as @ devhammer, he has been asking for it for a long time! :whistle:

[quote=“Gary”]@ Brett - Now you should know it’s human nature that as soon as you tell someone to not do something, that will be the first thing they do…lol [/quote] so my social experiment worked well then :wink:

Where’s the smiley for ducking behind a wall and keeping my head down (been playing too much Destiny this week…keep thinking there’s gonna be a Fallen around every corner now)?

Cool. Stick it on the dart board (anyone remember them?) and you get extra points for hitting the signature.

@ Dave McLaughlin - whatever :slight_smile:

1 Like