20/20 is said to “the perfect or near perfect vision” and we were hoping the year 2020 would be similar. For me, one of things I had hoped was time; the time to do some sanity balancing hobbies/projects.
Recently, I picked up a wheelchair on Craigslist (and yes, I still buy stuff from Craigslist) just before the lockdown went into full effect and social distancing now the new norm. It was in great condition and all it needed was a change of heart with the goal of turning it into some kind of fully/semi automated thing, not sure what yet.
Here is its proposed heart.
- Adafruit STM32F405 Feather, will be swapped out when SITCore is available
- Roboclaw 2x60A
- 40A/5-60VDC solid state relay
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing
- Adafruit FeatherWing OLED
- 24v/24ah Lifepo4 battery pack
- Radar (from Robotshop)
- Camera for cognitive integration
- RPi for the AI portions
Over the next few days as time permits (even with working from home time is still elusive) I will be getting it running as is then start with the upgrades from their.
Looking to post this sign on the front gate