MPR121 Capacitive Keypad driver

I just added a driver for the Sparkfun MPR121 Capacitive Keypad to FEZZER. In the video I show the keypad and a Newhaven Display, NHD-042003Z-FL-GBW, both running on the same I2C bus. I was able to do this using the I2CExtension posted by Bec A Fuel also on FEZZER.
Converting from the original Arduino code was ‘FEZ’, thanks again to Gus and the gang for a great set of tools.

Hello Dave, this looks great. Video is not ready on viemo but I can’t wait to see it

Not that I do these for points, but I didn’t see an increase in my points after posting code. Just wanted to point it out.

After updating the server with new GHI website, we have few problems on other websites. We will work on them all once GHI’s main website is all tested well.

I noticed I had forgotten the schematic as well. I have added it now. Enjoy.

[quote]Not that I do these for points, but I didn’t see an increase in my points after posting code. Just wanted to point it out.
[/quote]

If you are logged in all the time, like me, you need to logout and back in again to see your points, you also need to do this when your experience changes aswell.

Cheers Ian