Motherboard stops responding

Hi,

I have Mountaineer Ethernet board. And wrote some code to store some data. My code also create listen-socket and show real-time clock. All operations work into separated threads.

I upload this code into motherboard and it works fine … during some time. I can connect to my device by ethernet and read stored data.
Over time I can’t connect to my device and the clock stops. Also I can’t upload new firmware, MFDeploy.exe not seeing it on the USB-port.

To return the device to a working condition I have to press the reset button. Then again, the device is working properly for some time.

Can anyone explain to me, what happened with my Mountaineer?

Regards,
Nikolay

Hi,

Yes, you are right and I have a memory leak in the program. I run my program in debug mode with Debug.GC(false) every 5 second аnd Debug.GC(false) return value gradually decreased. About an hour I get OutOfMemory exception.

Can you help me, how to I can get all objects, that stored in memory? Is there any API function or debug-command?

Regards,
Nikolay

Ok, I check my program and found the source of problems. Now my device working normally. Thanks!