Meeting to discuss the new FEZ

The new FEZ is near complete but we want to get your input and comments. So, if you are interested, we will have a conference call to talk about the new FEZ.

Meeting starts Friday July 16th at 1PM EST(UTC-5). Meeting will last for about one hour.

You must be FEZ Junior or FEZ Senior to be allowed to join in (We thank our active members again)
http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/users/

If interested, please send an email with your display name on this forum to ghielec@ ghi…(see email on Company – GHI Electronics)

sorry, cannot join. I am at work. :frowning:

Yes I expect most will be busy at work :frowning: but we have to get this new FEZ project moving forward

Not a very good time in Europe for a meeting :wink: If I understand the time, it will give 7PM here (Paris time) and it’s cocktail time :stuck_out_tongue: As you know, the French do not joke with this :wink:

Anyway, if you could post (or send by mail) a quick summary for the poor guys that can’t participate, then I would be very grateful. I may even send you a gift ! :stuck_out_tongue:

That is my lunch time so it works out well for me. Email sent…

sorry wont be able to make it today. I am loking forward to the new board though. Still spend way to much time working on the cobra :>

I’ll be there.

I can try to join in passive :). I can hear and type.

It is almost 1:00PM so may be it is late to join - sent the email to ghi

Thanks.

Hmmm…

I sent an email to Gus at first, then the ghielec address. GHI,are Rajesh and I confirmed for the meeting?