LittleStep

Soldermonkey,

I received the LittleStep modules yesterday and I have been able to make some moves with the module.

I keep getting an error that says no source is available:

“Locating source for ‘D:\Monkey\Gadgeteer3\Main\Modules\SolderMonkey\Software\LittleStep\LittleStep\LittleStep_42\LittleStep_42.cs’. Checksum: MD5 {5a 91 e6 eb ea 8 b9 1c 57 d4 c7 ed b9 bc 24 f7}
The file ‘D:\Monkey\Gadgeteer3\Main\Modules\SolderMonkey\Software\LittleStep\LittleStep\LittleStep_42\LittleStep_42.cs’ does not exist.
Looking in script documents for ‘D:\Monkey\Gadgeteer3\Main\Modules\SolderMonkey\Software\LittleStep\LittleStep\LittleStep_42\LittleStep_42.cs’…
Looking in the projects for ‘D:\Monkey\Gadgeteer3\Main\Modules\SolderMonkey\Software\LittleStep\LittleStep\LittleStep_42\LittleStep_42.cs’.
The file was not found in a project.
Looking in directory ‘c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\vc7\atlmfc’…
Looking in directory ‘c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\vc7\crt’…
The debug source files settings for the active solution indicate that the debugger will not ask the user to find the file: D:\Monkey\Gadgeteer3\Main\Modules\SolderMonkey\Software\LittleStep\LittleStep\LittleStep_42\LittleStep_42.cs.
The debugger could not locate the source file ‘D:\Monkey\Gadgeteer3\Main\Modules\SolderMonkey\Software\LittleStep\LittleStep\LittleStep_42\LittleStep_42.cs’.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Visual Studio is trying to step into the source code of the driver.

This is not a problem and you should be able to tell it to ignore this source code…