Laptop dont recognize fez spider

Hi,
you’ve really bad luck, sigh… believe me, it’s not always like this.
Here some more ideas, what you can try:
Did you set the right target framework (see picture)?
According to Brett’s and my suggestion I would try to deploy the application from another PC. If it does not work as well, the reason should be your FEZ-Spider, if it works, you have to search the bugs on your PC.
If you don’t have access to another PC, you can try to deploy the application from another user account (best administrator) on your PC or you can try to run Visual Studio as administrator. If I’m not mistaken, your PC should then use another USB setup, which should give a chance.

@ RoSchmi - Hi.Yesterday I tried to deploy the project to another Pc and it also wasn’t work,because of that i asked Brett is that may be about Fez fail.Because it’s abnormal situation it isn’t work each Pc.Now i’m formatting my Pc then i’ll try again.if it won’t work,can i give back it and get new one?In my country there arn’t ghi electronic’s branch and i got it from abroad.

@ kmrn -

First of all, you can ping it with MFDeploy now?
if so, what you see? does it say TinyCLR or TinyBooter?

If it can not ping, please push switches 1 and 3 to ON side (keep 1 and 4 in OFF), hit reset.

Try to ping it. This should show TinyBooter…
Click on Erase button (if using MFDeploy), select User storage and Deployment option

These steps will erase your current application that can causes strange behavior.

Pull all switches to OFF side (normal). Hit reset

Make sure you can Ping and see TinyCLR.

if you are success with these steps, 99,9% the problem is not spider, just 0,1% that may I still don’t know yet :))

After that, next thing is, create new project, select Micro Framework, not Gadgeteer, then apply these code:

using System;
using System.Threading;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;
namespace MFConsoleApplication1
{
    public class Program
    {
        static OutputPort led = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)47, true);
        public static void Main()
        {
            while(true)
            {
                Thread.Sleep(100);
                led.Write(!led.Read());
            }

}

}
}

It does not use any GHI Library so error a3000… should not be happened. Remember add Microsoft…SPOT.Hardware to your reference.

All done! If you can see the led is blinking, what I suggest is, uninstall all GHI library manually, (delete the folder, i mean), and reinstall again!

@ Dat - hi.Now I’ve attached fez to Pc,but it is in TinyCLR.Thats what i see

@ kmrn -

Then click on Deployment button, and next click on Erase application button.

After that, deploy my code above!

@ Dat - In your code and this one “outputport” underlined red,why?

@ andre.m - yes

@ andre.m - I’ve just tested my fez another PC.I installed all required programs that PC,but there also were deployment error.I think my Fez spider has defect.Do you have any suggestion that how i give it back and get new one?

@ andre.m - what should i do else? i formatted my Pc,i tested it with another Pc? it still give deployment error…

@ andre.m - “static OutputPort led = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)47, true);” in that line underlined red,undefined in my project,how can i solve?

@ Dat - i did what you say.and now thats my screen:

@ andre.m - yes it’s worked,it blinked per-sec. but i created gadgeteer project but it gave error ???

@ andre.m - i’m sorry i don’t understand what you mean…i debugged this one:

using System;
using System.Threading;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware;
namespace MFConsoleApplication1
{
public class Program
{
static OutputPort led = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)47, true);
public static void Main()
{
while(true)
{
Thread.Sleep(100);
led.Write(!led.Read());
}

}

}

}

@ andre.m - ??? i’m sorry i wanted to say i debugged code to fez which @ Dat said to me,and it worked,after debug the green led on the fez started to blink fastly,thats what i mean.

@ andre.m - yes it worked i think.Thats my output screen:

Found debugger!

Create TS.

Loading start at a0e00000, end a0e1383c

Assembly: mscorlib (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Native (4.2.0.0) Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11 (4.2
.0.0) Assembly: System.Security (4.2.0.0) Loading Deployment Assemblies.

Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware (4.2.0.0) Attaching deployed file.

Assembly: MFConsoleApplication2 (1.0.0.0) Resolving.

GC: 1msec 15636 bytes used, 7324032 bytes available

Type 0F (STRING ): 24 bytes

Type 15 (FREEBLOCK ): 7324032 bytes

Type 17 (ASSEMBLY ): 11064 bytes

Type 1E (BINARY_BLOB_HEAD ): 4044 bytes

Type 28 (MEMORY_STREAM_HEAD ): 36 bytes

Type 29 (MEMORY_STREAM_DATA ): 396 bytes

Type 34 (APPDOMAIN_HEAD ): 72 bytes

GC: performing heap compaction…

The debugging target runtime is loading the application assemblies and starting execution.
Ready.

‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managed): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\mscorlib.dll’, Symbols loaded.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managed): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Native.dll’, Symbols loaded.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managed): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.dll’, Symbols loaded.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managed): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Security.PKCS11.dll’, Symbols loaded.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managed): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.2\Assemblies\le\System.Security.dll’, Symbols loaded.
‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ (Managed): Loaded ‘C:\Users\Kamran\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\MFConsoleApplication2\MFConsoleApplication2\bin\Debug\le\MFConsoleApplication2.exe’, Symbols loaded.
The thread ‘’ (0x2) has exited with code 0 (0x0).

@ andre.m - yes,but why it isn’t work for gadgeteer project? I created gadgeteer project but it gave deployment error again…

@ kmrn - Ok.Thank you very much for your attention.