I've obviously done something stupid but I don't know what. (link errors)

I’ve moved to a new computer, reinstalled al the latest versions of C#, microsoft netmf kit, the various ghi kits. When I try to debug I get the following link errors in the debug windows.

"

Resolving.

Link failure: some assembly references cannot be resolved!!

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.UsbHost (4.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.IO’ (4.1.8.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.UsbHost (4.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.USBHost’ (4.1.8.0)

Assembly: GTM.GHIElectronics.UsbHost (4.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.System’ (4.1.8.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (4.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.Hardware’ (4.1.8.0)

Assembly: GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider (4.1.1.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.NETMF.System’ (4.1.8.0)

Assembly: usb (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GTM.GHIElectronics.UsbHost’ (4.1.1.0)

Assembly: usb (1.0.0.0) needs assembly ‘GHIElectronics.Gadgeteer.FEZSpider’ (4.1.1.0)

Error: a3000000

Waiting for debug commands…

The program ‘[0x1] Micro Framework application: Managed’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

"

The program works on my old computer. I’ve checked all the paths in the properties for the various references which show errors and they all seem to be correct. I’m now at a bit of a loss to know what to do.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

It is most likely related to #1 item when you click reply to this post :slight_smile:

Using your new computer update the board firmware and manualy update the GHIElectronics assembly references in your project.

@ David You might find this interesting:

http://netmf.codeplex.com/workitem/1209

Thanks everyone for the almost instant replies. It was of course due to wrong version numbers. (I had downloaded the new SDK instead of copying the old one accross.
Program works fine now.

Thanks again.