I need some comfort…
I need a Win CE 7 (or 6) little and affordable board and I was interested in Toradex products. I decided to try a Colibri T30 + Iris eval board. No LCD for the moment.
I’m very disappointed at first look:
- Win ce (7) is not stable at all and crash on it’s own.
- The Tegra3 chip is free in the air with no heatsink !?! This cpu is going to be a solder oven very soon.
- Development tools and sdk are very poor and confusing. It’s needs VS2008 (this is a MS limitation really)
- They haven’t a forum or something like that to ask question or clarification …
- Very poor video quality output though a DVI to VGA converter that is mandatory.
- Using VS2008 C++ with their sdk have some problem to deploy …
I was a bit stupid because i bought a T30 instead of T20 that probably is more mature board. The T30 is new and probably they have only beta unstable software and images.