Introducing UPnP NETMF Stack!

Hi Peter,
The code is working, it just needs a bit of cleaning…
I’ve been real busy these past three Months at work, being at Microsoft has kept me busier than I have ever thought I would be.
I will try to find the time to get back to it for sure… The option is to release the code as is if someone would volunteer to take over and clean the code …

Hey Jay Jay, I’m mucking about with a Belkin WeMo device at the moment, I don’t suppose you’re willing to release your “unclean” code? :slight_smile:

Hi origin;
the latest SDK released on April 30th 2013 has just finally fixed the UPD Issue, now I will resume working on the code :slight_smile:

cheers,

Hi Jayjay,

wondering if you have any updates going …

if you require some testing for the panda, i’ve got a panda-ii with connection shield avail. but can test on a cerbuinonet as well. The standard DPWS stuff form MS does compile and deploy and runs even but as soon as (probably) a SEARCH request hits the device it runs into a nice out of memory exception. Running the same SW on a cobra just runs as expected and I can see my kind of “UPnP” device on the network !!

It is based upon Cobra I NOT II, it did run but now with all the stuff with gadgeteer going on most likely broke some SDK/Drivers stuff. Couldn’t get VS2010 to deploy to device to get it to run again. Got as far as the device (with 7"LCD) wanting some debug commands …

Have to take care about it … takes some time … anyway I’d like to know the progress on the UPnP though …

Hi,
I’m still waiting for all the reported Ethernet issues to be resolved before i dive back into it again…

Let me dig up the code and send it to you for testing…

At least the 4.1 is working…

Cheers…

Hi Jay Jay,

that’ll be great, thanks.

Cheers,

Peter