Installing Visual Studio 2010 and SDKs.. A few questions and reactions

The first problem was caused by the ‘Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll’ file. If I left the original in place it would work. After installing C# Express I can use the oen provided in the GHI 4.1 beta SDK. Why? I don’t know…

Yes, they are warning, not errors on the second issue, sorry…

[quote]C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.NET Micro Framework\v4.1\Device.targets(402,5): warning MSB3021: Unable to copy file “C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK\Assemblies\LE\FEZDomino_GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ.pe” to “bin\Debug\LE\FEZDomino_GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ.pe”. Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Program Files\GHI Electronics\GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK\Assemblies\LE\FEZDomino_GHIElectronics.NETMF.FEZ.pe’.
[/quote]

Yes, they are warning, not errors on the second issue, sorry…

Yes, and for these you will need to set Copy Local to false.

how to do this:
*Right click the GHI assembly in VS2010
*Select properties
*Set Copy local to false

Sorry if you already knew this. Just trying to help you :slight_smile:

Yeah, I did that Robert. You can also just ignore the warnings, but I really don’t like any warnings poping up when I compile code, it makes me nervous :think:

There is no way to get around the warnings for now. We are working with Microsoft on a fix but it least these warning will not stop you from moving forward.

but why do you keep seeing them then? Or are they gone now?

hahahaha me too :smiley: ::slight_smile:

I had originally asked about an issue with the .NET Micro Framework help files not being integrated into the VS2010 help files.

In my research, I came across someone who had asked the same question on another MF forum. A response came back from someone on the MF team that who they did not have enough resources to integrate the MF help files into VS.

The MF 4.1 release notes are incorrect. Must be a cut and paste error.